Sunday, November 10, 2013

Monday, October 21


Today I had to wake up for school. The seniors’ last day of school was last Friday, so now they still have to come to school but they don’t wear uniforms and they only do practice tests for the PSU instead of going to class. That means that Daniel and Antonia, the other exchange students who were seniors, now have nothing to do, so they transferred into my class. It was fun having them in class and not being the only one completely lost (although they both speak Spanish a lot better than I do obviously). After school, I came home and worked really hard on my college essays. It’s a lot of pressure to decide where I want to apply and write all the essays. When I really couldn’t take it anymore, I went for a run, and then I talked to Maxi and my mom for a while before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment