Sunday, November 10, 2013

Monday, November 4



Today I had to wake up early for school for the first time in a while and I wasn’t happy. But it was nice to go to school and share vacation stories with all my friends.


















We didn’t really do anything exciting at school, other than take a physics test that I didn’t study for. I remembered a few things from physics last year, but I don’t think it went very well. After school, I went home, changed my clothes, and Jose picked me up and took me over to his house. We listened to music and talked for a while, and then we went to the movie theater and watched Insidious 2. It was kind of a terrible movie, but I still had a good time with Jose.
He is so nice and really interesting to talk to. I love all of his crazy exchange stories (and since he went for two years he sure has a lot of them). They inspire me to be a better exchange student and take advantage of every opportunity I’m given because ten months in a country really isn’t enough to waste chances. I got home around 8, and my family immediately invited me to go o the grocery store with them to do the monthly shopping. I agreed, not realizing what I was getting myself into. Apparently monthly shopping for a family of 5 means walking up and down every single aisle in the store and spending 2 hours and $500 on 3 carts worth of food. It was insane and by the time we got home around 10:30 I was so tired all I could do was eat a quick dinner and fall into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment