Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday, November 15


Fridays are always good days. School was nothing really, but then after school I went over to Thomas’s house to help him, Cata, and Mariana with their English project. It’s funny how popular I get when English projects are due. Thomas really cannot speak English, and it was the funniest thing ever to watch him try. He always laughs a lot and makes fun of my accent, so it was only fair for me to do the same to him. After we finished filming, we ordered pizza and hung out for a while. Then I went home and Katie and Lila came over to bake cookies. We made a batch of chocolate chip and a batch of peanut butter. Then Lila had to leave because she had a practice PSU test the next morning, and Katie stayed and watched Que Pena tu Familia (the third in a series of famous Chilean movies) with my family. After Katie left, I watched a little longer but I was dead tired so I went to sleep early.

No comments:

Post a Comment