Sunday, November 10, 2013

Monday, October 28


Today at school was a pretty average day. We had physics, and the teacher gave us a problem and told us that the first 5 people to finish would get an automatic 100% on the next test. I was a little confused, but I just tried some random things and ended up getting an answer. I figured I had nothing to lose so I called the teacher over to ask if I had it right. I did! I was the first one in the class to get the answer. Then everyone was really impressed with me and told me to take a picture of my work and send it in the class group so they could copy me. I was actually really proud because I’m so used to feeling like the stupid one who doesn’t understand anything that it was nice to feel smart for once. After school I came home and worked on college essays, and then Monse and I went outside for a while and played with hula hoops. I was dismayed to learn that I can no longer hula hoop for more than 5 seconds. Later, I went for a run, showered, and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment