Friday, November 29, 2013

Tuesday, November 19


School today was nothing super exciting. After school I walked over to Instituto O’Higgins and met up with Katie (the one who doesn’t go to my school). We walked around in the center for a while and bought a few things we needed for the dance tomorrow night. Then we went back to her school, bought sodas, and sat outside and talked for a while. I get along really well with Katie because she’s super positive and sweet, but also realistic and willing to tell the truth about the hard stuff. Anyway, around 6 her mom came to pick her up and I walked back to my house because I didn’t feel like waiting for a micro. When I got home, I went for a run, showered, and ate dinner with my family. I Skyped with Kathryn for a while. I ended up going to sleep late even though I'd really have no idea why or what I was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment