Friday, November 29, 2013

Monday, November 11


Today I was really tired all day and I have no idea why because I had a relaxing weekend and slept a lot. Whatever I guess I’ll just go to bed early tonight. During PD4 today, we went into the big auditorium again to listen to a speech by a newly published Chilean author. It was really interesting because she said that her book was special because it was written originally in Chilean. I never thought about it before, but almost all famous books were originally written in English (Hunger Games, Harry Potter, the classics) and it must be kind of annoying to read translations all the time. Anyway, after school, Chichi and I changed into gym clothes and walked over to Instituto O’Higgins (another nearby school) to meet up with Jose and Chichi’s boyfriend Matias and go to the gym. We ran, ran up and down the stairs, lifted weights, and did sit ups. Jose was totally fit and not tired at all afterwards, but the rest of us were dying and sweating and it was horrible. But I had a good time with them, and I felt really accomplished after such a hard workout. My mom picked me up at 4:30 and we went home. Sra. Adela served us dinner right away. After we finished eating, Maxi and I talked for a while, and then I went into my room to work on college apps some more. I just want to finish already!! Later, I Skyped with Ilana for a while, then went for a run, showered, dried my hair and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment