Sunday, November 10, 2013

Wednesday, October 23


Today in school was nothing unusual. After school we were supposed to stay until 4:30 for art class, but Coti, Katie, and I were feeling lazy, so we ditched and walked into the center of town. We bought empanadas and ate them in the sunshine. Then we went and looked around the flea market nearby. We got back to school around 4:30 and my mom picked me up. When I got home, I had to work more on college essays, but I was just so done with writing the same thing (how my exchange has taught me so many new things) that I really didn’t get much work done. I went for a run, and then took a shower, and read my book Bajo La Misma Estrella (The Fault in Our Stars in Spanish courtesy of Kathryn Donovan who gave it to me for my birthday last year) which I haven’t had time to do in so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment