Thursday, April 3, 2014

Tuesday, March 25

Today I woke up and got ready for school. At school we had a Chemistry test, and I wasn’t going to study but then in the break Mariana read me all her notes and helped me study so I ended up taking the test anyway. I didn’t do very well I don’t think but I was proud that I understood anything at all of chemistry in Spanish. I stayed at school until 4:30 because we had art. By the time I got home I just wanted to relax, but Nancy had told me that I had to get all the material that I had missed last week when I was in the North and copy it all down. Cata had given me her notebooks, so I copied all of PE (history) into my notebook while simultaneously working on my blog. Later, I helped Nancy make the Welcome Home poster for Maxi who is coming home Wednesday night (actually Thursday morning at 4 am). Then I ate with Monse, showered, relaxed for a little while, and went to bed early because I had a huge day ahead of me the next day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment