Sunday, June 29, 2014

Wednesday, June 25

Today was a fun day at school for no particular reason at all. I had had kind of a depressing day yesterday, and I decided that today would be better and it was. After school we had barras until 4:30 and then I went home. I knew I should have gone for a run, but it was so cold outside that I decided to stay indoors next to the heater. I did some work for the alianzas (we have to have a fashion show with 10 outfits made completely out of recycled material), worked on my blog, and watched Sherlock. I ate once with Lilian and Manuel, and then we made peanut butter cookies together. They got a little burnt (like my cookies always do), but we had fun making them together. I ended up getting to sleep around 11.
Cuarto Medio A

Generacion 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment