Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tuesday, May 27

Today was a boring Tuesday. We had school, then practiced barras some more. While we were practicing, some people from our generation came in with the senior sweatshirts that we had ordered in March and had finally arrived. The tradition of every senior class having a sweatshirt is in all of Chile, and so I am really lucky to be able to take part in it with my class. Some of the sweatshirts are super ugly with pictures of Simpson characters and quotes about beer on the back, but our are nice and classy with CII (Colegio Instituto Ingles) on the front and the words “Generacion 2014” on the back, which I love because it means I can wear it in the US without being embarrassed and having to explain why I have a giant embroidered Bart Simpson drinking beer on the back of my sweatshirt.

After barras, I went home, went for a run, took a shower, worked on some college stuff, ate once with my family, and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment