Monday, October 21, 2013

Wednesday, October 9


Today at school was nothing super special, other than the fact that this week I have been making an effort to talk to more people in my class, and I’m really happy to be making more friends. There were a few people in the class that I really hadn’t talked to at all in two months, and I started talking to some of them this week and they’re all really nice and friendly. I just had to break the awkward barrier of not talking. After school I worked really hard on the letter of recommendation packet again, and then I went for a run, ate dinner, and sat and talked with my family for a few hours. I really love talking to them, and now that we’re back on the same page about me going out and everything, I feel a lot closer to them and more comfortable asking them for things.

No comments:

Post a Comment