Thursday, October 3, 2013

Wednesday, October 2


Today at school was kind of a boring day, but I was in a really good mood and I have no idea why. Katie, Gabs, and I ditched Religion to go to the library and talk, and then the other exchange students from New Zealand and Canada, Daniel and Antonia, came in and we all talked for a while. It’s so fun to be able to talk in English with people. I always used to take for granted being able to express exactly what I want to, but not anymore. I took a test in PD3 (History) that I actually studied a little bit for, and although it was pretty hard, I think I did less terribly than usual. After school, we were supposed to have art until 4:30, but Cata, Gabs, and I ditched to walk over to the costume store to find a costume for Cata.
We had a great time playing around with the costumes. We walked slowly back to school, and then I went home in Cata’s carpool and went over to her house. We ate a snack, watched videos online, and went to her park for a while.
Then my mom came to pick me up around 8. I went home and helped Monse with a project she had to do for geometry, and then I watched some TV with my grandparents. I wrote in my blog for a while, and then went to sleep.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment