Friday, May 2, 2014

Wednesday, April 23

Today at school was pretty boring, but at least it was already Wednesday. On the way home from school, I got the idea to cook Oreo bonbons for Lilian. Manuel left today for a week long fishing trip, so I was alone in the house until Lilian came home. I asked the collectivo driver to drop me off at the Unimark by my house so I could buy the supplies, and then I walked home. It was a little difficult to cook in a kitchen where I didn't know where anything was, but I got them done. Then I went upstairs to work on my blog for a little while and later go for a run.
This is the stadium where I run now
When Lilian got home, she was so cute about thanking me for making her bonbons (even though she really didn’t want to eat too many because she’s careful of her weight). We ate once together and had some really nice girl talk. Lilian is probably one of the sweetest people I know and I’m excited to have this time alone with her to get to know her while Manuel’s away (because Manuel is always at home, so I feel like I know him a lot more). Anyway, after eating dinner together, I went upstairs around 10. Melanie called me over Skype and we finally got to talk after having had to reschedule like 100 times and not having been able to talk for like 5 months. It was nice to talk to her and to hear all her crazy stories. I was having so much fun that I didn’t even realize I needed to go to sleep until almost midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment