Friday, May 2, 2014

Thursday, April 24

Today was another day at school. I went home in colectivo like always. I finally stopped to take pictures of my new house.

big street that runs by the house

view from the other side of the big street, called Calle Kennedy (yes like JFK)


After school, I really didn’t do anything until around 6, when I went for a run and met up with Sally at the track nearby called Patricio Mekis. She was practicing track for a competition she had with her classmates soon. She introduced me, and after we all finished running, I waited with Sally and one of her classmates for Sally to get a collectivo, and then her classmate and I walked home together (she lives nearby). She was super sweet and I had fun talking to her. After that, I had once with Lilian and told her all about my day, and then went to sleep early. I was in need of a good night’s sleep after staying up late 2 nights in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment