Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday, September 3



Today I woke up tired again. Katie and I are in the same English class, and a lot of girls from her class are in the class with us. We all basically chatted the whole class period and didn’t do any work. I really like these girls, and they’re super welcoming and interested in talking to me and Katie (or mostly me because Katie is kind of shy and doesn’t like to speak in Spanish much). At lunch, I decided to sit with their group instead of my usual friends. I had such a great time with them, and I want to make more of an effort to get closer to their group because they seem really fun. I also really like talking to Katie because we make the same observations about the differences between the US and Chile and it’s really fun to talk about them and laugh. Also, when we’re together in classes (we have all our electives together) it’s nice to know that someone else in the class is as lost as I am. After school I had a lazy afternoon hanging out with Monse and then I went for a run. After the run, I showered and drank some tea while I talked for a long time with Eric and Nancy. Then I went to sleep early.

No comments:

Post a Comment