Sunday, September 22, 2013

Tuesday, September 10


Today at school I was really tired. We had the accumulative math test today, and since I like math and I understand it better than any other subject here, I decided to take the test. I understood most of it, and I actually ended up getting a better grade than the majority of the people in the class. Also at school today, a bunch of people came up to me and asked if Juan Diego and I were dating. I was really confused and said of course not. They had seen a photo of him and I at the movies that he had posted on Facebook. Apparently in Chile going to the movies alone with a guy is a date. I had no idea because in the US guys and girls who are friends are allowed to go to the movies together. Now everyone makes fun of me for going on a date with Juan Diego and I have to keep explaining to a million different people that we are just friends. I guess now at least I won’t make that mistake again. I’m just worried that he actually did think it was a date, and I don’t want him to be hurt that I don’t feel the same way because he really is a good friend. Joaquin didn’t have a ride home after school, so he came over to our house for a while and he, Maxi, and I watched the Chilean national soccer team play a game against Spain. After Angulo left, I decided that today was going to be an incredibly lazy day.  I worked a lot on my blog (I’m really behind right now), and I watched TV with Monse. We ate dinner, and I Skyped with Ana for a while. I don’t know how it happened, but I ended up going to be late again. Time just gets away from me and I always end up going to sleep late here.
My Chilean friends read my blog and decided they wanted to be in a picture! Here you go guys! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment