Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Friday, December 13


Katie and I woke up around 3 in the afternoon and went downstairs and had breakfast/lunch of pasta. Berni, Katie’s sister ate with us and we told her all about the Patagonia trip and everything. She is really nice and I would be excited to live in Katie’s house and get to hang out with someone basically my age. After lunch we went upstairs and basically did nothing for 3 hours. Katie was still really tired, so she was in a bad mood. We watched some videos on YouTube (Hola Soy German which is the Spanish version of Jenna Marbles), and I did some exercises because I was really bored and looking for ways to entertain myself. Then around 7 Katie’s mom came home and was able to take us over to Sally’s house. We sat around in Sally’s room for a while and laughed and played the ukulele and looked at the pictures of the Patagonia trip that were on Facebook. Then we went down and ate dinner. A while after dinner, Katie Hagemeier came over and we all chilled up the Sally’s room showing each other pictures of our friends and lives from the US. We went to bed around 1 because Katie and I were still super tired and we all had to get up early the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment